Specific Programs and Services
When you're within a program or service, you'll see links to step-by-step help and FAQs. Some of the specific help areas available include:
- Signing in to the College Board Website
- SAT Registration
- SAT Contact Us
- The College Board Store
- College Search Help
- SAT Practice
- SAT Subject Tests
- SAT Scores
- Advanced Placement (AP) Exams
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE
- College Board Emails: How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe
Navigating the Site
Below you'll find some frequently asked questions and answers about finding what you need.
- Which Web browsers are best for viewing the College Board website?
- What's the quickest way to find something?
- Is my personal information safe?
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or higher (Windows computers only)
- The current version of Firefox (this browser updates automatically)
- The current version of Google Chrome (this browser updates automatically)
- Safari 5.0 or higher (Macintosh computers only)
What's the quickest way to find something?
Browse the Site
Here are some of the site's main sections. They can be reached through Student Home and in the top navigation on many pages:
- BigFuture (our college planning site)
- AP Central
You'll also find our Site Search at the very top of each page, all the way to the right.
Other College Board Search Engines
Is my personal information safe?