The AP Annual Conference is Almost Here!
The AP Annual Conference is Almost Here!The College Board
Join us in Anaheim, CA, on July 13–17 for this year’s AP® Annual Conference. Share best practices, hear from exceptional speakers, and learn about the latest methods and resources for enhancing Advanced Placement courses and increasing access and opportunity for students.
- Writer, composer, and musician James McBride and his jazz ensemble will open the conference.
- Dr. Talithia Williams, a STEM education advocate best known for demystifying sophisticated mathematical concepts, will moderate the sixth annual “Voices of AP” panel discussion.
- Trevor Packer, the senior vice president of AP and Instruction at the College Board, will deliver the results of this year’s AP Exams and reflect on the impact that AP has had on students for the past 60 years. He will be joined by Nat Malkus, research fellow in education policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), who will present his current research on the AP Program and explain why it’s “this century’s biggest education success story.” The first cohort of AP Capstone graduates will also join Trevor to discuss their compelling projects.
- New resources for AP Art History and AP European History teachers, made available through the College Board’s partnership with Khan Academy, will also be announced.
- The Exhibit Hall will feature resources for AP teachers, AP coordinators, administrators, middle school teachers, and counselors, and some of the best artwork by AP Studio Art students will be on display.
There’s still time to register and secure discounted hotel rates.
Check back on All Access later this summer for highlights and helpful tips from the conference.