Register Now for the AP Annual Conference, July 22-26 in Austin, TX
Register Now for the AP Annual Conference, July 22-26 in Austin, TXCollege Board Communications
The AP Annual Conference is the largest professional development gathering of the Advanced Placement Program® (AP) and Pre-AP® communities, AP Coordinators, school counselors, and administrators from across the United States and throughout the world.
Registration for the conference is closed.
Why You Should Attend
- Share instructional strategies with colleagues that lead to AP success.
- Hear results of the AP Exam and discuss student performance with AP Development Committee members.
- Develop strategies for building and improving an AP and Pre-AP program in your school.
- Participate in workshops and sessions focusing on AP courses and Pre-AP strategies for new and experienced AP teachers.
- Enhance your classroom by exploring new resources and technology.
- Learn methods and policies to increase educational access and equity.
- Network with colleagues from across the United States and around the world.
- Explore exhibits featuring new textbooks and classroom technologies.
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs).
Who Should Attend
- AP teachers in all 36 AP courses
- AP Coordinators and school counselors
- Administrators, principals, superintendents, and school leadership
- Higher education professionals