Celebrate Students’ College Decision with #Collegiance 2017
Celebrate Students’ College Decision with #Collegiance 2017Andrew Elwell, Director, Marketing
For the third year, the College Board is celebrating students across the country who achieved an amazing milestone: getting accepted to college. Each year, the College Board supports millions of students on their journey to college—from the PSAT/NMSQT to the SAT, Advanced Placement to BigFuture.
Getting into college is a big deal. We think it deserves a big celebration. So, we’re recognizing the hard work of these students with #Collegiance, a social media contest for students who pledge their Collegiance in a creative and original way on Instagram. Between now and May 15, students can share their college decision with a video, Boomerang or photo along with the hashtag #Collegiance to be entered into a contest for a chance to win a $5,000 grand prize or one of nine other cash prizes.
Want to celebrate Collegiance with us? There are several ways to get involved:
- Celebrate your students’ Collegiance announcement videos on your school’s social media feeds (Don’t forget the hashtag!)
- Colleges: Encourage your incoming class of 2021 to pledge their Collegiance to your school for a chance to win.
- High Schools: Post Collegiance flyers around school and encourage students to share their college decision. Host a Collegiance day.
- Set up a Wall of Collegiance at your school so students can pledge.
- Share a Throwback Thursday picture wearing your own college gear with #Collegiance.
Help us spread the word! Share Collegiance on social media to let students know about this opportunity to earn money for college. Check out our School Toolkit for more ways to share Collegiance with your students and visit collegiance.org for more information. Be sure to follow the #Collegiance hashtag to join the conversation.