Register Now! New Access & Diversity Collaborative Webinar: Making the Most of the Summer Enrollment Planning Process
Register Now! New Access & Diversity Collaborative Webinar: Making the Most of the Summer Enrollment Planning ProcessCollege Board Communications
On June 12 the College Board’s Access and Diversity Collaborative will host the first of its free 2017 webinars: Making the Most of the Summer Enrollment Planning Process.
The webinar will:
- identify research and best practices for improving how diversity and inclusion fit into your institution's enrollment goals;
- review recent legal, policy, and political developments;
- offer new guidance from the Collaborative on building an evidence base to support diversity-related policies and practices.
- Art Coleman, Managing Partner, EducationCounsel
- Terri Taylor, Senior Policy and Legal Advisor, EducationCounsel
- Wendell Hall, Senior Director, Higher Education Outreach and Partnerships, The College Board
- Jerry Lucido, Executive Director, Center for Enrollment Research, Policy, and Practice at the University of Southern California
- Vern Granger, Interim Vice President for Strategic Enrollment Planning, The Ohio State University
You can register for the webinar here.
We encourage participants to watch it with their colleagues and set aside time afterward to map out potential action steps as a team.
Check back on All Access after June 12 to find a recording of the live event.