Turn Commitment into Action at the 2015 A Dream Deferred Conference
Turn Commitment into Action at the 2015 A Dream Deferred ConferenceCollege Board Communications
Join us at the 11th annual A Dream Deferred conference, March 10-11 in New Orleans, LA to discuss new solutions, share best practices, and collaborate with colleagues to make a difference for African American students.
College Board Diversity Conferences, like A Dream Deferred, are a key part of our mission to connect students to college success and opportunity. We depend on you, our members and partners, to help us achieve excellence and equity in education.
Why Should You Attend A Dream Deferred?
- Form new connections and collaborate with colleagues across the country and across disciplines who focus on the unique academic needs and challenges of African American students
- Turn commitment into action
- Get firsthand insights from successful programs and learn innovative approaches to get results that positively impact African American students
- Inform and engage in the work of the College Board to increase access and opportunity for African American students
Who Will Be at A Dream Deferred?
- School counselors
- College admission and outreach coordinators
- K–12 and higher education administrators
- Community leaders
- Legislators and policymakers
- Financial aid administrators
- Parent engagement coordinators