More than 5500 Counselors Participated in Score Week for Counselors
More than 5500 Counselors Participated in Score Week for CounselorsAbby Hexter, Director, Communications
December 5-10 marked our inaugural Score Week for Counselors. More than 5,500 counselors participated in Score Week, taking advantage of 19 rotating webinars, video tutorials, one pager downloads, and enhanced customer service support for counselors who received their students PSAT/NMSQT scores a week before their students had access on Dec. 12.
Didn’t get to join the fun? Don’t worry! Video tutorials, one-pagers, and recordings of the webinars are still available on psat.org/scoreweek.
What Counselors said about Score Week:
- Keep Score Week for Counselors as a part of your service. SO-O-O-O much better than the way scores were dumped on us last year. I appreciate the improvements to the score portal!
- Thank you for including those of us independent counselors who work outside of a school. I know I will hear from my students next week looking for individual help interpreting PSAT scores and this information helps me do my job better!
- I learned so much more about how to explain PSAT scores to my students. I really appreciate these reports, powerpoints, and videos.
- Thank you for supporting us via this webinar. By giving us resources we can access for further review will enable me to understand and work at my own pace. Thank you
- The online portal is really clear now, and I feel very confident I can find scores, reports, and analysis. This is really a tremendous offering to schools. Thank you!
Stay tuned for more resources related to PSAT-related assessments at psat.org/scoreweek.