Social Media Highlights from #CBForum14 Day Two
Social Media Highlights from #CBForum14 Day TwoAndrew Elwell, Associate Director of Digital Communications, College Board
We’re in the home stretch of College Board’s National Forum, and the conversation on social media continues to be engaging and thought-provoking. Here are some of the highlights from day two:
- @rbpelletier: Gearing up for another packed day @ #CBForum14! What a great experience so far. Blown away by the Khan Academy and their SAT prep.
- @tampajody: #CBForum14 wow, fantastic interactive session on increasing share of Latinos with post secondary degrees! So much to take back to campus
- @KMRodriguez13: The best part of any conference is the student panel. Inspiring, enlightening, and empowering. #CBForum14
- @TraciKirtley: Theme at #CBForum14 from low-income students: YOU can be the one person that encourages and helps a student to pursue their dreams.
- @marthafpitts: Congratulations Doug Christiansen, New Chair of the Board of Trustees. Great leader. #cbforum14