College Board Announces PowerFAIDS 22.0
College Board Announces PowerFAIDS 22.0Bettina Donohue, Executive Director, Enrollment Program Services
PowerFAIDS 22.0, the College Board’s best-in-class higher education financial aid management system, is now available—ready for FAFSA and CSS Profile 2017-18.
Nearly 700 colleges and universities in the United States use PowerFAIDS to automate federal and institutional aid awarding and processing.
PowerFAIDS 22.0 delivers powerful functionality designed to support the transition to an earlier FAFSA and prior prior year (PPY) data. With this release, colleges and universities receive comprehensive financial aid processing tools for 2017-18, including:
- ISIR processing and correction processing—
- Federal changes to CPS Rejects, Assumptions, and Match Flags
- Federal changes to ISIR Comments, including identifying C-Comment Code 399 in 2017-18 and block disbursements in 2016-17
- Federal Methodology and Institutional Methodology need analysis updates
- Document management for multiple documents/multiple students/multiple awards year in one process
- Creating custom report to identify discrepant data between years
- View to identify discrepant data between years and differences
- Capture point in time data for use in forecasting
- Full support for CSS Profile and Noncustodial Profile
The College Board’s financial aid experts designed these tools with a broad group of practitioners. PowerFAIDS 22.0 will allow financial aid offices to provide students with better service and ensure they are in compliance with the latest federal updates.
Jana Cox, Director of Student Financial Services at Santa Rosa Junior College, says she appreciates the College Board’s easy and short implementation model: “This is the first year we are using PowerFAIDS,” she said, “and we are already processing full packages within 2 to 4 weeks. The extra time we now have by using PowerFAIDS ultimately allows us to create a better-informed student body and helps ensure that no one falls through the cracks.”
Visit PowerFAIDS.org or email us at email@example.com to learn how PowerFAIDS provides an affordable solution for the automation needs of any institution, large or small, traditional or non-traditional.