The PowerFAIDS® National User Training and Conference
The PowerFAIDS National User Training and Conference is a free, user-driven, interactive event that offers you the opportunity to:
- Meet PowerFAIDS users and gain insight into best practices
- Access PowerFAIDS staff and attend sessions that demonstrate the functionality of the software
- Learn how PowerFAIDS has helped institutions of all types and sizes streamline and enhance their financial aid processing
- Discover creative uses of PowerFAIDS that will demonstrate how to let the system save you time and money
- Learn real-world and inventive practices of Net Partner, our optional Web student portal, that provides aid office-controlled web access to your students. See how current users have setup the portal to provide 24/7/365 access to online award letters, financial aid disclosures, document requirements, scholarship applications, and more!
Save the date now; more information will be available in early 2018!
There is no registration fee for the PowerFAIDS National User Training and Conference, but attendees are responsible for arranging and paying for their own transportation and lodging. Registration for the 2018 conference will open in March 2018.
About the Sessions
During the PowerFAIDS National User Training and Conference, you will find out about PowerFAIDS functionality, best practices, and user experiences.
Additional information, including detailed descriptions of sessions, will be posted to the PowerFAIDS Resource Center in February 2018. Log in using your email address and password.
For questions, please email email@example.com.
2018 Conference Schedule
The 2018 conference schedule will be posted in early 2018.
Hotel information will be posted in March 2018.