The PowerFAIDS® National User Training and Conference
The PowerFAIDS National User Training and Conference is a free, user-driven, interactive event that offers you the opportunity to:
- Meet PowerFAIDS users and gain insight into best practices
- Access PowerFAIDS staff and attend sessions that demonstrate the functionality of the software
- Learn how PowerFAIDS has helped institutions of all types and sizes streamline and enhance their financial aid processing
- Discover practical and inventive uses of PowerFAIDS and Net Partner, our optional Web student portal that allows you to gather data from students and offer online award letters and financial aid disclosures
- See functionality that can save you time and money
There is no registration fee for the PowerFAIDS National User Training and Conference, but attendees are responsible for arranging and paying for their own transportation and lodging. To register, enter the PowerFAIDS Resource Center using your email address and password. If you do not have access to the PowerFAIDS Resource Center, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Sessions
During the PowerFAIDS National User Training and Conference, you will find out about PowerFAIDS functionality, best practices, and user experiences. Session topics include:
- Direct Loan and Pell Grant processing, reporting, and reconciliation
- Electronic document, award, and disbursement communications
- Automated packaging, including unlimited simulations
- Return to Title IV Calculations
- Reporting, including how to easily create custom reports on demand
Complete session information, including descriptions of discussion groups and programs, is available at the PowerFAIDS Resource Center. Log in using your email address and password.
|Thursday, July 16|
|Friday, July 17|
|8 a.m.–4 p.m.||Registration|
|8:30 a.m.–9:15 a.m.||Opening Session|
|9:15–10:30 a.m.||General Sessions|
|10:30 a.m.–10:45 a.m.||Grab & Go Refreshment|
|10:45–11:30 a.m.||Concurrent Interest Sessions|
|11:45 a.m.–12:30 p.m.||Concurrent Interest Sessions|
|1:45–2:30 p.m.||Concurrent Interest Sessions|
|2:30–3 p.m.||Refreshment Break|
|3–3:45 p.m.||Concurrent Interest Sessions|
|4–4:45 p.m.||Concurrent Interest Sessions|
|Saturday, July 18|
|9:15–10 a.m.||Concurrent Interest Sessions|
|10–10:15 a.m.||Grab & Go Refreshment|
|10:15–11 a.m.||Concurrent Interest Sessions|
|11:15–12 p.m.||Concurrent Interest Sessions|
|1–2:15 p.m.||U.S. Department of Education Update|
|2:15–2:45 p.m.||Refreshment Break|
|2:45–3:30 p.m.||Concurrent Interest Sessions|
|3:45–4:30 p.m.||Concurrent Interest Sessions|
Attend some or all of this conference, and talk with active users to discover if PowerFAIDS is right for you.
The New Orleans Marriott will start taking reservations for the PowerFAIDS User Training and Conference in January.
Hotel guest room details:
- The conference room rate is $169 per night plus taxes, based on availability.
- The conference room rate can be extended three days pre- and postconference based on availability.
We’re looking forward to another great conference this year. We’ll see you in New Orleans. For questions, please email email@example.com.