beginning of content:

Changing Accommodations

Notify the College Board if you want to add or remove accommodations. To add new accommodations, you’ll need to submit new documentation.

SSD Coordinators

If you’re an educator with access to SSD Online, you can add and remove accommodations online if the status is “Decided.” Get instructions at Managing Accommodations Online


If you’re a parent or student who requested accommodations through your school and you want to adjust accommodations, ask your SSD Coordinator — the educator who helped you — to submit a change request on SSD Online or submit an Accommodations Change Request form (.pdf/329KB).

Related Topics

How to Use SSD Online

SSD Coordinators: Get instructions for changing accommodations, checking request status, and printing rosters and NARs.

Managing Accommodations Online

Documenting Your Request

The College Board may request documentation of the student’s disability and need for the specific accommodations requested.

Providing Documentation