The College Board is dedicated to the principle of equal opportunity and its programs, services and employment policies are guided by that principle.
The College Board is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact us at 212-520-8571 or email@example.com. Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis.
Any offer of employment at the College Board is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of background and reference checks.
We have agreed to display the following notices to prospective applicants as part of compliance with various government requirements and regulations:
- E-Verify (.pdf/626K)
- E-Verify (En Español) (.pdf/634K)
- Right to Work (.pdf/191K)
- Right to Work (En Español) (.pdf/1.2M)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (.pdf/87K)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (.pdf/134K)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (.pdf/43K)
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer / Male / Female / Disabled / Veteran